Today's list includes five funny children's books that we've discovered at the library over the past few years. They're either clever or cute or just plain silly. Whatever the style, hopefully they'll bring a smile to you and your little readers -- we sure like laughing along with them at my house.
Here they are, in no particular order:
- Mrs. Piccolo's Easy Chair by Jean Jackson and Diane Greenseid: Mrs. Piccolo's easy chair likes to eat cheesy puffs -- and it's not afraid to swallow anyone who gets in the way.
- Milo's Hat Trick by Jon Agee: Milo's magic show is failing until, one day, he finds a bear in his hat. (Also funny and by the same author, Terrific! and The Retired Kid)
- Imogene's Antlers by David Small: Imogene wakes up one morning with antlers on her head. Hilarity -- and much fainting by her mother -- ensues.
- Grandpa's Overalls by Tony Crunk and Scott Nash: Grandpa wakes up to discover his overalls have done run off, so everbody takes off after 'em. Can only be read in a country accent.
- Duck in the Truck by Jez Alborough: Duck and his truck get stuck in the muck. The rhyming alone is funny, but that sneaky Duck gets the last laugh.
This sounds delicious and I love the Asian flavors and ingredients you have used here. This is the kind of meal my family loves. We'll be having it soon. I hope you have a great day. Blessings. Pickup Lines Google Gravity Tricks I love you quotes Good Night QuotesReplyDelete