I don't know if they're the posts people liked best, or if they just happened to be the ones that more people read. And they're not necessarily my favorites, although I like all of them. Okay, let's be honest -- I wrote them, so of course I like them. Here they are, in order of most clicked:
- Donate for Super Dylan: Great kid, great cause. We'll be walking again in May, so get ready to join us.
- Knock Knock: I mean, really -- who can resist a few non-sequitur jokes from a four-year-old?
- How Netflix Saved My Marriage: Believe it or not, the title is not much of an exaggeration.
- You Want a Piece of Me?: The one where I complain about going to doctors and getting old.
- The Pile: An archeological dig through the mess on top of our bedroom dresser.
But enough about me, let's talk about you. What posts on my blog do YOU like best? And while you're thinking about your favorites, go ahead and click on all five listed here to drive up my stats even more -- it will make me feel so popular. (As there's no "sarcasm" font on blogger, I'll add here that I'm not so delusional self-absorbed that I actually think you have a list my favorite posts -- but I really do feel loved knowing that people are actually reading some of my ramblings.)
Happy reading -- and a very happy New Year to you all!