As Pippi barrels ahead into three, here's a quick look back at the year of being two. Enjoy these five posts, some favorites about Pip since her last birthday:
- What's in a Shoe (May 12, 2010): Pippi's grandmother sends her stripper shoes. And she LOVES them.
- Like Mother, Like Daughter (June 16, 2010): Pippi gets her first haircut, and it's sassy.
- Saturday Strategery: When Your Toddler Makes Carpet Parmesan (July 25, 2010): Pippi is not afraid to make a mess in her room.
- Back Away from the Candy (Nov. 2, 2010): Pippi says sweet things, but isn't afraid to threaten anyone who might steal her m&m pile.
- Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Do Your Share (Nov. 6, 2010): Pippi "helps" me clean up while wearing a belly ring and doctoring Elmo.
P.S. There are also several Wordless Wednesday posts that really captured Pippi's personality, but I decided those shouldn't count here. It's my blog, so I get to make the rules, right?