In addition to being the only fast-food restaurant in which my children have dined (not counting the terrible Wendy's in South Hill, when there was no Chick-Fil-A for miles and miles), it is my hands down preference every time. And check out reason #5, which I just discovered this week thanks to my mama-friends who apparently had known this little gem for ages.
- I love how the employees say "my pleasure" in response to everything. Another refill? "My pleasure." Some polynesian sauce? "My pleasure." Carry your food to your table and entertain your children while you eat? "My pleasure."
- I love the food. The kids meal (which come with a juice box and a very tasty fruit cup), the chicken minis at breakfast, the waffle fries. And who else has Diet Coke, Diet Caffeine-Free Coke AND Coke Zero on tap?
- I love that the restaurants -- including the bathrooms -- are always clean. Never scary to change a diaper on the one-year-old and take the three-year-old to the potty, even at the same time.
- I love the cows. Even though my son is terrified of the actual walking cow mascot and leaps across the table into my lap to avoid him whenever he wanders nearby. I especially love the bilboards where the 3-D cows are painting misspelled messages.
- I love that you can get free ice cream by trading in the toy from your kids meal. It's genius -- Juni gets ice cream (which means that I get ice cream) and I get to leave the toy behind (which means that it's not cluttering up my already messy house). What will they think of next?!