In case this toddler scenario plays out at your house, here are some steps to help you through after the disaster strikes.
- Dump toddler into time-out crib. Remove pacies and blanket so that she's sufficiently miserable.
- Rant. Clench fists. Grit teeth.
- Blame your husband (not recommended, but sometimes it's hard not to -- just know that he won't take the blame).
- Take photos for blog to make yourself feel better about the situation.
- Rant some more. Stomp downstairs and back up again.
- Scoop up Parmesan with hands, as much as possible and dump into measuring cup. Send slightly more responsible older brother downstairs with the cup.
- Vacuum. Then clean out the vacuum cleaner and hope to goodness that it doesn't get Parmesan mold trapped inside.
- Be thankful it was parmesan and not ketchup. Be grateful for the Dyson.
- Let husband take kids to pool.
For more Saturday Strategeries, check out these posts.