Instead, I'll warn you about movies you should NOT watch this weekend. I'm generally open to most movie genres (except for horror, although I do like a good Hitchcock-style suspense film) -- but once in a while I suffer through a movie that just really sucks.
Here, in no particular order, are five of the worst movies I've seen:
- Con Air: I like a good summer blockbuster action movie. But not this one. At all.
- Eyes Wide Shut: All hype, no delivery. And not even all that sexy.
- Little Children: Far too disturbing to be interesting. Images from this one still haunt me.
- Punch-Drunk Love: Great title. Wanted to like this one, but just couldn't find a way to care.
- Harry and the Hendersons: The only movie I ever walked out on. I was in high school, so it must have been pretty bad.
Have I offended you by listing your all-time favorite flick here? What disasters would you add to this list?