- Candy corn: Apparently a lot of people (at least those on the Internet) really hate candy corn, but I love it. And so does my husband, who will have to wrestle me for it.
- 3 Musketeers: The best candy bar ever. I like to eat the outside first, then the fluffy inside last. I don't know why, but I always have.
- Reese's cups: Since Junius is allergic to peanuts, I'm really just protecting him by eating these before he does. I know, I'm such a great mom.
- Kit Kat: These are tasty as-is, but even better when my husband crumbles them onto chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup.
- Peppermint patties: So refreshing, yet still dessert-y. A lovely combination.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Friday's Five: Halloween Candy to Share with Mommy
In honor of the holiday weekend (and because my kids are out of school today, so no time for a more researched list), here are my five favorite Halloween candies that I'll be sneaking out of my kids' bags after trick-or-treating: