So I'll close out this year's festivities with a fun photo and a fave five list. The picture is her fancy hairdo that set a new household record -- that's eight rubber bands on one round head. We were proud.
And here are five of my favorite posts that helped to capture her year of being three:
- Pippi's Morning Mani-Pedi: Nothing beats having an awesome daddy. Especially one who isn't afraid of nail polish.
- Can Quiet Time Actually Include Some Quiet?: Pippi refuses to nap, then passes out on the stairs (the first time).
- Late Night Adventures in Parenting: Pippi wakes me in the middle of the night saying, "Mommy, there's gooey on my finger." This can't be good.
- When Fashion Happens: Pippi dresses herself with hilarious results. I start a new blog. Of course.
- Name Dropping: Pippi tells me about her new friend. His name is B.B. King.