1. We started our downstairs renovation project. It's going to be spectacular, but right now it's a big, chaotic mess. Yes, that's my stove in the middle of the kitchen.
2. Keeping my children out of said renovation project is nearly a full-time job. Particularly when our contractor brings Junius his own hammer and tool belt. Notice the proper use of safety glasses.
3. Keeping Pippi out of my makeup bag takes more focus than I've apparently been able to devote. Note the mascara unibrow. Guess I should just be glad she didn't paint the carpet with it.
4. Despite the mess, I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit. My husband helped put up little trees with lights in the kids rooms, plus I'm working on holiday cards.
5. And the sweetest reason that I've been distracted during my usual blogging time -- earlier in the week, I got to snuggle with my sweet baby from up the street during Pippi's nap time. He's just discovered his toes, which is every bit as adorable as you might imagine it to be.
So what's keeping you crazy busy these days? Or have you figured out a magical way to slow down time?